www.justgiving.com/martin-sunshine-ride

Please give generously to help me raise funds for the Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity (Charity No. 1102529). Thankyou.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fantastic 100!

Great day yesterday over the moors in sunny conditions. Managed to do 100 miles for the first time this year with over 10,000' of climbing as I practiced the central and eastern ends of the Dartmoor Classic route. Great fun in great conditions. A super effort as this is my last 'long one' before the classic on 27th June as we now depart on holiday for just over a week. Bike now in for a service as bottom bracket creaking and chain likely needs replacing.
As predicted fundraising has slowed though I have pledges to take me over my £4k target so all looking good. Bray currently working on artwork for the jerseys.
Now for some fun in the sun with the family - if they remember who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment