www.justgiving.com/martin-sunshine-ride

Please give generously to help me raise funds for the Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity (Charity No. 1102529). Thankyou.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Summer's Come!

After a sore foot last week, a few days off and some swimming over the Bank Holiday weekend it's back on the bike this week. Did 47 miles on Tuesday night over the moors and the weather's been so good I've commuted into work Wed/Thurs in shorts and T-shirt. Plan to ride with Rich on Sunday family commitments permitting.

Sponsorship going very well with lots of supplier support even getting money from the Ipsos-Mori finance department! Alice contacted me tonight to congratulate me on being one of Rays of Sunshine's current best fundraisers according to Justgiving. Rock on! Good support from Paperhat as I look to get my shirts printed. Just need to sketch a design for Bray Leino to complete artwork.

Training and fundraising hard. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment