www.justgiving.com/martin-sunshine-ride

Please give generously to help me raise funds for the Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity (Charity No. 1102529). Thankyou.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How GOOD does that feel?

What a tremendous day. My sponsorship came through from Wrigley which sent me crashing through my revised target. I now have sponsorship in excess of £5,200 which is absolutely fantastic.

I want to sincerely thank all my supporters for your fantastic generosity. Every donation counts and will make a difference to children and families that are in need of a lift.

I started with a target of £4k which was then revised to £5k and now who knows where I may end up? I set off in 2 weeks time with the full knowledge that I have amazingly generous supporters. What better way to start the trip of a lifetime. I won't disappoint you.

To everyone, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment