www.justgiving.com/martin-sunshine-ride

Please give generously to help me raise funds for the Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity (Charity No. 1102529). Thankyou.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to 'Hal'


Say hello to 'Hal'. Wrote to Olivia at ROS earlier in the week as I thought that if times get tough on the ride I might need reminding why I'm putting myself through the pain. She sent down some goodies and 'Hal' has made it onto the bike. Why 'Hal'? Well because of the inspirational Alice Halstead of course without whom this fundraising effort would not have occurred. Hopefully Hal will make LEJOG on the bike and if the ride is too rough I'll put him in my pocket so he can enjoy the views!

Have felt a little 'heady' the last couple of days as the August weather is in it's element. Fog, rain and very low visibility. Lets hope this weather exhausts itself before the off. Hoping the headiness doesn't develop as I've been so well for so long it would be a disaster to get a bug right now.

Managed an hour on the trainer this morning and then hope to be out agin for a 50-60mile run tomorrow. One last trek across the moors if body and weather allows. Now for writing a press release!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute!! Hope its enjoying its journey and not getting too wet! :)

    ReplyDelete