www.justgiving.com/martin-sunshine-ride

Please give generously to help me raise funds for the Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity (Charity No. 1102529). Thankyou.

Friday, September 10, 2010

bonar bridge to thurso

I'll let you into a secret but please don't tell anyone. The b873 is officially britains most beautiful road. Heather clad hills skirting Ben klibreck and loch naver with male red deer stags running and buzzards soaring. A stuinning piece of road on which emotions raced today. Seagulls indicated the oncoming sea and my mind raced as to why and how I ended up doing this venture. I guess it started with inspiring grandparents, extended through the wider and near family and ultimately is for those poor kids that I want to help as much as I can. I'm so blessed to have Gill and the kids. I cannot thank them enough. I love them all dearly. I want to enjoy the 'victory, tomorrow but then return home as fast as I can to be the husband and dad I should be. I can't wait for 'so little pedalling,.
Martin

1 comment:

  1. Evening!! Hope things are going as well as possible!! I keep checking up on your progress! Are you nearly at the end? Big well done and a huge thank you for all you are doing for Rays of Sunshine and I!! Speak soon! Love Alice

    ReplyDelete